Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday # 1

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


This is my first Tackle It Tuesday...and my first project will be transforming the spare room/guest room/"office" to a home office. In less than two months now, I'll be working from home---full time---until after the baby is born and at least a few months old. So I'm fortunate that I work for my dad, as an office administrator, and have for almost 10 years. And while I won't get the traditional "maternity leave" (or any real "time off" for that matter), I also won't be taking a pay cut or losing any money because I WILL still be able to work!

My goal is to have the home office almost completely set up by NEXT Tuesday...so be sure to tune in to check my progress!

Guest Room/"Office" Beginning Photos



(To read more Tackle It Tuesday projects, go here)

No comments: