Monday, October 29, 2007

Maniac Monday - October 29

Thanks Mel!

If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be and why?
I wouldn't change anything~I was fortunate enough to have an amazing childhood, I was very blessed and my parents are absolutely the best ever!

Do you think that the world will be a better or a worse place 100 years from now?
Definitely worse!

At the beginning of a relationship, do you trust your new partner unless there is something specific to make you do otherwise, or do you withhold your trust until he/she has earned it?
I try~in the past I've been TOO trusting, naive almost, which has come back around to bite me hard in the ass! I definitely have my moments of insecurities and doubt but just try to work through it without rocking the boat too terribly badly! Fortunately, I have an amazing man who's been through a few rough relationships himself, and knows where I'm coming from....


(To participate in Manic Monday or read other folks' responses, go here!)

No comments: