Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
1. Saw: Amber
2. Talked to on the phone: misty
4. Got a text from: Brooke
5. IMed you: shelby
1. Wearing: white gauchos and a green and white striped tee
2. Better than yesterday: yep, I feel better!
3. What were you doing two hours ago: thinking about grabbing lunch
1. Is: wednesday
2. Got any plans: work
3. Dislikes about tomorrow: it's not Saturday!
1. Missing someone: Yeah.
Q: First thing you did this morning?
A: Took a shower.
Q: What's the last thing you ate?
A: turkey and havarti with avacado and tomato on sour dough
Q: What's annoying you right now?
A: umm...that I am at work!
Q: Do you believe in long distance relationships?
A: Not for me
Q: Who is on your mind right now?
A: not a who, but a hair color!
Q. Where is the last place you went?
A: deli place to grab a sandwich
Q: Do you have any siblings?:
Q: What would you get pierced if your best friend was paying?
Q: Do you think that a person is thinking of you?
Q: Do you wish upon stars?
A: not much anymore
Q: Are you a friendly person?:
Q: Whose bed did you sleep in last night?:
Q: What color shirt are you wearing?
A: green and white striped tee
Q: Do you have more guy friends or girl friends?
Q: What was the last thing you did before you went to sleep last night?
A: nothing, dinner, dishes, and crashed!
Q: Take any vitamins?
A: supposed to take prenatals, they make me sick so take the Flinestone Complete instead!! ;)
Q: What are you about to do?
Q: Do you ever check your phone while waiting for someone to call?
Q: Rate life as of right now 1-10.
On another note, today I feel "normal"... "normal" as in pre-pregnancy normal! I went tanning for a whoppin' 15 minutes for the first time in AGES and grabbed a Caramel Mocha Frapp from Starbucks on my way in!! Most of you know that I was a Starbucks addict (and tanning junkie!) before my pregnancy, and since, coffee has pretty much sounded disgusting! I think I've had only three coffee's, since I got pregnant. And I've probably gone tanning four times, since finding out I was pregnant.
Anyways...today is gonna be a good day! =)
Monday, July 23, 2007
Monday - Spaghetti and meatballs with salad and garlic bread
Tuesday - Steak fajitas
Wednesday - Chicken (haven't decided if I am frying it yet or baking it!)
Thursday - Cube Steak and parmesan noodles
Friday - Pizza
Saturday - (not sure)
Sunday - (not sure)
I'll be sure to update Saturday and Sunday's menu's!! We're usually on the run a lot so it's just as easy to eat out as in!
Friday, July 20, 2007
- Post the rules first.
- If you are tagged you have to tell your faithful blogging public 8 random facts about yourself in a post on your blog. It can be habits, an idea, facts or just um… stuff.
- At the end of your post, choose eight other bloggers you’d like to know something about and tag them.
- Leave a comment telling them you’ve tagged them and that they will need to read your post on your blog.
Okay, so here's my 8 Random Randomness! =)
1. I have 5 cats and a dog and have a problem saying NO to more animals, although I KNOW my boyfriend would kill me were I actually to bring another home!
2. I have never wanted kids. Ever. I am having one in 6 months! =) And I'm excited about it!
3. I've been married twice. And divorced twice. The second time was NOT my fault and I am sooo glad to be out of that one!
4. I am addicted to MySpace. Seriously. I NEED to check it. All the time.
5. I am OCD about washing my hands. And now, thanks to Mel, Wet Ones are my new fave!
6. I owned 5 horses growing up and lived on a 'farm' (okay, acreage, is that better?). I was a HUGE tom boy. Pfft! Really, I was!!! (I've even been in horse manure fights!)
7. I write what I would like to call romance novels, however, I haven't finished any of them yet and none is long enough to be considered a novel, so we'll go with "stories".
8. I ran out of TP at 9:30PM last night. Seriously. LOL And I NEED to remember to stop off at the store on my way home tonight or I'm in serious trouble!
Um and since Mel already did it, I don't have anymore "blog friends!!"
Today's Crazy Craving: Donuts. Either a Krispy Kreme or a chocolate sprinkle donut. So what's wrong with that? I am not a big fan of donuts at all. In fact, usually can't stand 'em!! So weird!
So if you read my post for Monday, which was my first attempt at Meal Plan Monday, then you probably read that last nights dinner was Surprise ala Doyle! LOL =) And surprise it was indeed!! The man is an amazing cook! And not just that, but he does the dishes too!! On top of going to the grocery store after work to pick up the necessary dinner items (he gets off work a couple of hours before me!)!! Wow!!! What a man!!
When I got home from work, dinner was just coming out of the oven and dishes were already done!! And dinner was AMAZING! Here's what we had!
¼ cup butter, melted
1 small onion, chopped
1 tsp. salt
1 (8 oz) carton sour cream
1 (10-¾ oz) can Cream of Chicken soup, undiluted
2 cups (8 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
3 Tbsp. butter, melted
1-½ cups herb seasoned stuffing mix
Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover, 30 minutes or until tender. Drain; let cool to touch. Peel and cut into ¼-inch strips. Set aside. Pre-heat oven to 350. In large mixing bowl, combine ¼-cup butter, chopped onions, salt, sour cream, and Cream of Chicken soup. Gently stir in potatoes and cheese. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover, 30 minutes or until tender. Drain; let cool to touch. Peel and cut into ¼-inch strips. Set aside.
Pre-heat oven to 350.
In large mixing bowl, combine ¼-cup butter, chopped onions, salt, sour cream, and Cream of Chicken soup. Gently stir in potatoes and cheese.
Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
In separate bowl, combine 3 Tbsp. melted butter and stuffing mix, sprinkle over potato mixture. Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Thursday, July 19, 2007
1. Slurpee's - yup, that's right, tons of 7-11 runs for me for a good ol fashioned Cherry Slurpee!
2. Mashed potatos
3. Breakfast Burritos from McDonalds (the South Beach Diet ones just aren't cutting it for "baby")
4. Water with Lemon (coffee has actually sounded quite disgusting, as has pop!)
5. Ice cream
6. Cocoa Puffs
7. Rolo's (although I think I may have worn those out!)
Check out more Thursday Thirteeners and don't forget to see what's Amie's TT's are!!
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Where were you July 4th, 2007?
at my house, doing a BBQ with my family
Do you like Oatmeal?
What was the last movie you watched, and who did you watch it with?
we watched part of Mr. Deeds on TV last night before we went to bed
Who was the first person you wanted to be like?
oh gosh, I don't remember!!
What are the colors of your bedroom?
gray and white
What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
turn off alarm and go back to sleep! =)
Where were you when the 9/11 attacks happened?
on my way to work
Where do you wish you lived?
i like where i live
Where is the last place you ate out at?
Aversano's with Mike and Steph
Do you have a TV in your room? What size is it?
yes, not sure, it's Doyles
Where was your default picture taken?
at Sea World in San Diego but I am gonna post a new one today!
Are you good at saving money?
yes, when I do save!
When is the last time you went over your cell phone bill?
December was really bad!
Do you like Ramen noodles?
Do you rememeber Furbies?
Do YOU smoke?
Where is your favorite football team from?
Who were you with Saturday night?
Doyle, my mom, my dad, and Doyle's mom
Did you go to church Sunday morning?
Are you taller or shorter than the rest of your family?
in the middle
How long does it take you to get ready?
Does laundry really need to be separated?
Do you own a webcam?
When is the last time you played basketball?
I don't even remember
Do you like orange juice?
Have you ever been arrested?
Have you ever gotten locked in a trunk of a car?
What sport would you improve at, if you could?
Do you wear chains?
Can you sleep in jeans?
not very comfortably
When you get out of the shower..do you put your clothes on in the bedroom or bathroom?
usually walking between my walk in closet, bedroom, and bathroom
Have you ever eaten duck?
Do you watch Big Brother?
10 states you've been to: (If you can, name ten! If not, just list what you can...)
8. South Dakota
Last dollar spent:: groceries on Saturday
Last beverage: water with lemon
Last phone call: telemarketer
Last bubble bath: years ago
Last time you cried: umm, Saturday
Last text msg received: from Doyle
Last text msg sent: to Doyle
Last birthday: 28
Have you ever dated a best friend?
Have you ever stayed up and partied 'til the sun rose?
Have you ever kissed someone & regretted it?:
Have you ever lost someone you loved? like as in died?
Have you ever been dumped?
Have you ever dumped a bf/gf?
Have you ever ran away?
7 favorite restaurants in no order:
1. The Keg
2. Pizza Hut
3. Olive Garden
4. Famous Daves BBQ
5. The Rock
6. Mama Stortini's
7. Buttered Biscuit
6 things you've done today:
1. woke up
2. took a shower
3. flat ironed my hair
4. ate breakfast
5. fed cats & dog
6. drove to work
5 of your favorite things in no order:
3. cats, dogs, horses
3 places you want to visit:
2 things you want more than anything:
1. healthy baby
2. to be happy and debt free!
1 date you will never forget
the date my baby is born!
Monday, July 16, 2007
It's nice having a man around the house again to cook for who APPRECIATES being cooked for and likes what you make! And being pregnant now, it's nice to try to eat healthier and establish a routine for when the baby is born and as she/he grows. I love to cook, however have sadly neglected that particular "art" over the past year. So I'm slowly trying to work my way back into that routine! Besides, he'll even stop by the grocery store after work to pick up what I need! How sweet is that?!
So here's what we're having this week!
Monday: Chinese Food (dinner with a friend!)
Wednesday: Hamburger Gravy and Mashed Potatos
Thursday: Doyle Surprise ---he's cooking and suprising me so I'll let ya'll know what it is!
Friday: Out to dinner with brother and sis-in-law and movies! Popcorn...yay!!!
Saturday: Out to dinner, Mexican food
Sunday: BBQ steak, baked potato, and corn
Okay so it's not much, but it's a start! =)
For more fantastic meal ideas and great recipes visit Laura and the other bloggers participating in Menu Plan Monday.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
1. Super Volume Mascara - Black
2. Coconut Body Butter
3. Honey Shampoo & Conditioner
4. Bronzing Brilliance Powder
5. Tea Tree Oil Foaming Facial Cleanser
6. Hemp Lip Care Stick
7. Sheer Lip Color 02 - Sheer Guava
8. Eye Shimmer 08 - Emerald
9. Shimmer Cube 06 - Warm
10. Invent Your Scent Collection Kit
11. Fake It - Self Tan Body Lotion
12. Vitamin E Body Butter
13. Almond Oil Moisturizing Handwash
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
yep, was married to one
2. Can you see a phone right now?
3. What are you listening to?
94.1 KMPS on the radio
4. Where is it coming from?
5. Last thing you ate?
6. What was the last thing you saw on TV?
sports that Doyle was watching last night before bed...
7. Who was the last person other than family you saw?
8. Are labels/stereotypes good?
9. Last alcoholic beverage you tasted?
oh it's been toooo long ago! =(
10. Song stuck in your head?
none at the moment
11. Acoustic or electric guitars?
12. Do you dance while getting ready for whatever?
not so much
13. What are you wearing?
tank top, tan light weight capris, flip flops
14. What is the greatest number of people you've been in front of?
too many to count
15. Have you gone skinny dipping?
16. Have you ever taken a shower while you were drunk or high?
drunk, yeah. never been high.
17. Do you like techno?
18. Have you ever been to a night club?
quite a few
20. Have you ever made out on a plane?
21. Do you have leadership skills?
yep...or dictatorship, depending on who you ask!! =) I prefer to call it "delegating"! =)
22. Can you play an instrument?
23. Have you ever sat on a roof and looked at stars?
24. Ever done that while talking on the phone to a boyfriend or girlfriend?
25. Does the song Stairway To Heaven make you sad?
no,not sure I can even recall how it goes!
26. Do you have any instruments in your room?
instruments of what sort?! heh heh
27. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have u had?
haven't ever counted, who cares?!
28. Are you currently pregnant/have you recently gotten someone pregnant?
yep, I'm 13 weeks!
29. Do you believe in love?
30. What scent are you wearing right now?
31. Are there any animals around you at the moment?
nope, they're all at home
32. Drinking anything at the moment?
water with lemon
33. Ever thought you were going to get married?
been there done that, twice
34. Last person you told you loved?
35. Last person who told you they loved you?
36. Favorite time of day?
when works over!
37. Favorite video game?
don't like video games
38. Favorite food?
39. Do you like spiders?
40. Cat person or dog person?
both! more of a cat person though!
41. Got a job?
43. Tan or pale skin?
44. You're deserted on an island, what do you have with you?
things i need to survive, my man, my family, my pets, a mall! LOL :P
45. Favorite lyrics?
Patience by Guns n Roses, or Every Rose Has It's Thorn by Poison
46. Biggest regret?
everything happens for a reason.
47. Did you have a New Years kiss?
nope, I was with my girls at the Firwood
48. What do you want the most?
49. Do you want children?
well, I am having one, so that's a moot point!
50. Are you a lover or a fighter?
Monday, July 9, 2007
Anyways---I spent the whole weekend, from Friday night 'til Sunday night, cleaning and organizing the house. My man, who I jokingly refer to as the Cleaning Nazi now, really cracked the whip and we were able to spruce the place up quite a bit! Lots of donating to Salvation Army, downsizing, and making room for "baby", which is only a frightening 6 months off!! My office is actually an office again (slash guest room), rather than cluttered storage room, and the "nursery" is just about empty of well, misc junk! You can actually walk in my walk-in closet and see the tops of my dressers!! I packed away all of my pre-pregnancy clothes that I wanted to keep for after the baby is born, essentials like my Seven jeans, Silvers, cute tops, and work clothes that just don't fit comfortably anymore. The rest I donated and gave to friends.
The back patio is once again a patio--the dog kennel got moved to the garage (which we cleaned out as well!)--and the cats will be joining Ellie May in the garage before long as well as adventuring outside in the yard! I will soon have my house back to ship shape!! I didn't realize how much there was to do!! Guess that's what three years of being married to a closet drug-addict will do to a person!
Thursday, July 5, 2007
1. San Diego, CA
2. Vale, Oregon
3. Las Vegas, NV
4. Reno, NV
5. Jackson Hole, WY
6. Kalispell, MT
7. Seaside, OR
8. Susanville, CA
9. Yellowstone National Park, WY
10. Boise, ID
11. Spokane, WA
12. Rapid City, SD
13. Mt. Rushmore, SD
For more Thursday Thirteen Posts, visit Thursday Thirteen