Tuesday, July 24, 2007

End of the Breakfast Burrito Era

I do believe that I've officially "worn out" the McDonald's Breakfast Burrito!! That, or the baby just doesn't like 'em anymore!! I stopped off on my way in to work yesterday and grabbed one, along with some mild sauce, and shortly after eating it, felt sick!! All day long! Ugh. So needless to say, I think I am done with those for a while! (Woohoo to saving 16g fat!). =)

On another note, today I feel "normal"... "normal" as in pre-pregnancy normal! I went tanning for a whoppin' 15 minutes for the first time in AGES and grabbed a Caramel Mocha Frapp from Starbucks on my way in!! Most of you know that I was a Starbucks addict (and tanning junkie!) before my pregnancy, and since, coffee has pretty much sounded disgusting! I think I've had only three coffee's, since I got pregnant. And I've probably gone tanning four times, since finding out I was pregnant.

Anyways...today is gonna be a good day! =)

No comments: