So MY Thirteen for this Thursday are 13 Goals that I would like to work on, to focus on ME and improving myself and my life!
1) Family - especially spending more time with brother & future sis-in-law and my 88 year old grandma)
2) Friends - new and old, I would like to make new friends and also work on my relationship's with some of my existing friends.
3) Pets - Work with Ellie May on Agility...the cats are pretty self-sufficient but they like it when I'm home!
4) Improve/organize/maintain house and yard - Which means I will probably have to learn to mow the lawn! Eeek! But hopefully, with Mel's help, I can get at least the organizing done! =) LOL
5. Eat healthier = Lose weight. 'Nuff said!
6. Work out = Lose weight. 'Nuff said! LOL Suppose I should use that $700 Elliptical trainer I purchased that just collects dust, and clothes!
7. Discover new hobbies/interests
8. Focus on Writing - My writing has sadly suffered in the past few years. I just don't make time for it like I used to/should.
9. Church - Perhaps, shall we say...ATTEND?! LOL
10. Give back - To my family. To my friends. To my job. To my community.
11. Be more environmentally 'aware'. Check out some of Mel's suggestions for Going Green
13. Okay, so no laughing, but it would be nice to "cure" my Chronic Tardiness! LOL =)