I haven't participated in a loooooooong time on Thursday Thirteen, but this week I am going to post Thirteen things that I am thankful for AND Thirteen not-quite-New Years-Resolutions!!! =)
1. I am thankful to be blessed with such an amazing and beautiful little baby girl! She is my world.
2. I am thankful for the family that I have. Madison. My Dad. My mom. My brother and Steph. They are all my Rocks and I could not imagine life without them.
3. I am thankful for D. Because he is an amazing daddy, a hard worker and provider, friend, confidant, and lover.
4. I am thankful for the TRUE friends that I have in my life. And so very blessed to have them.
5. I am thankful for my job, which allows me to work from home most days.
6. I am thankful for Doyle's job---and promotion---which has made our financial situation much more bearable.
7. I am thankful for my house, that I have a beautiful home and a roof over my head...even if the $2000/month house payment sucks!! I still have a place of my own.
8. I am thankful for the internet, which makes it possible to 'telecommute'.
9. I am thankful for text messaging and my BlackBerry...because it's really my lifeline!
10. I am thankful for my car. That it is brand new and gets much better gas mileage than my truck did!
11. I am thankful that my parents raised me with good values and morals, and that I hope to do the same with my own daughter.
12. I am thankful for the rocky roads I have traveled in life, to lead me to where I am today.
13. I am thankful for the good health of myself, my daughter, D, family, and friends.
Now, my Not-Quite-New Years-Resolutions:
1. Take at least one picture A DAY of Madison
2. Spend more time with my family.
3. Now that the baby weight is gone, TONE TONE TONE and more TONING!!!
4. Get Madison's professional pictures done...before she is ONE! =)
5. Spend more quality time with my TRUE friends, and surround myself with real, honest people.
6. Let go of drama and those who will bring me down.
7. Learn to not sweat the small stuff.
8. Spend every day learning at least one thing from my daughter.
9. Learn to curl my hair...Brookie SAYS I can do it...
10. Spend more time reading.
11. Be a better critique partner.
12. Write. I will never get a blank paged published! ;)
13. Be happy. Life is to short not to be!
For More Thursday Thirteen click here!