Friday, October 17, 2008

Trivia...because it's been so long!

Who is first under "K" in your contacts in your cell phone?
my cousin Kellie

What are your plans for tomorrow?
hanging out at home, running some errands, then going out for dinner and drinks with my Jennie!

Do you own a digital camera?
sure do

Do you have your baby picture in your room?
there is one in my family room

Where were you at 10pm last Friday night?
home in bed, I think! I know, I am lame!

Have you hugged anyone in the last 72 hours?
Doyle, Maddie, mom and Sharon

What do you currently hear right now?
Doyle SNORING...ugh!

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Hoodie - Target, tank - Old Navy

Do you look more like your mom or your dad?
both, but my daughter is the spitting image of my daddy

Are you flexible?
eh no

How has the week been?
TOO F***ing BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you dance in the car?
WTF, no!


What is bothering you at the moment?
did I mention Doyle's snoring???

Wheres the last place you went?
Melanie's house


Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Madison

What's the connection between you and the last person you texted?
SHES MY BEST FRIEND



Do you hate the last girl you were talking to?
no way!

Have you held hands with anyone today?
Maddie-boo

Seven days from now will you be in a relationship?
ABSOLUTELY!

Do you like to cuddle?
sometimes, but I actually prefer to snuggle with my cats! LOL =) THEY don't SNORE!



Are you someone's best friend?
YEP!


Is it ok if you kiss people when you're single?
sure, why not

Will you get married?
I will

Does anyone like you?
IM SURE

Are you in a good mood?
eh, a little grumpy cause I wanna go to bed and it's been a looooooong day!


Do you want to have kids?
I have the most amazing little girl EVER!


Miss someone?
naah

Has anyone ever told you they were in love with you?
QUITE A FEW... IM A LOVABLE KINDA GAL

What color are your eyes?
brown

Do you like what you see in the mirror?
sure

What were you doing 46 seconds ago?
UH THIS

What are your plans for this weekend?
not too many plans

Who are your best friends?
Amber, Brooke and Jennie are my besties

How is your room looking?
DISASTEROUS

Asked anything ridiculous lately?
prolly


What were you most looking forward to today?
staying home!!!

As of today, do you like anyone?
yep


Do you like your first name?
I do, I'd like to spell it differently

What is one thing you have learned this year?
that my daughter has changed my life!

If you had the chance, would you move to another country?
Nah, I like it here

What time did you get up this morning?
8:42

Eyeliner or mascara?
BOTH ... THOSE ARE MY ESSENTIALS

Do you have siblings?
1 BROTHER

Do you wear jewelry 24/7?
engagement ring

What kind of food is your favorite?
pasta and pizza!

Can you whistle?
nope

Would you ever get a noticeable tattoo?
perhaps, but tastefully done, nothing trashy!

No comments: