Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween Costume

This year I am doing something different for Halloween...I have decided to MAKE my own costume!!! =) A) because the costume I wanted was only available online, and I couldn't bring myself to spent $50+s&h on something that I hadn't tried on, and B) because I couldn't see SPENDING $50+s&h on something that I will more than likely only wear ONE TIME! In the not so recent past, $50 was nothing, a drop in the hat, but these days, times are harder, things are tighter, and now instead of just myself to think of, there is my daughter. So here will be my attempt at "craftiness", which I am sadly lacking, unless it has to do with writing, because I really don't think I have a talented bone in my body! :P

This is what I am hoping my costume will resemble. Stay tuned for more pics on my progress!

Deviant Housewife

No comments: