Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tagged!

I've been TAGGED by Mel! Okay, so it's been awhile since I've been on, so I'm a bit tardy in reposting!

Here be the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.

2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as their links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My five random facts are:
  1. My favorite food--home cooked--is Cubed Steaks! Yep, that's right. Flour 'em and fry 'em in some Crisco and serve with ketchup and Pasta Roni's Parmesan Noodles and I'm in LOOOOVE! LOL Not the healthiest meal ever, but I swear I could eat it about 3 times a week! At least! Now who saw THAT one coming from me?! LOL
  2. I met Doyle at a bar. Okay, he was WORKING at said bar (as a bouncer, part time on the weekends in addition to his regular "day job" as a commercial plumber). He'd noticed me MONTHS before I'd met him, even tried to fanagle an introduction once through a friend who was a waitress there, apparently, I just ignored him! LOL And to think, that just a few short months later, I was the one who noticed him! Okay, well my friend Brooke noticed first, pointed him out to me, and proceeded to give him my number! LOL So really, I can't take credit for any of it, other than accepting his invitation out to dinner the next day! And the rest was history!
  3. I have 5 cats and 2 dogs and I would have many, many, MANY more of each...if I could convince Doyle of it! I love animals.
  4. I have worked as an office administrator for my dad's electrical contracting company for almost 10 years now---and have hated the 30-40 minute commute just as long---I am actually EXCITED to "get to" work from home soon...and am looking forward to it!
  5. 47 more days to go until Madison's due date. I can't wait!!!!!!!

Okay, here's who I'm tagging:

  1. Amie
  2. Shelby
  3. Anyone else who wants to play, I don't have any more "blog friends"! =)

2 comments:

Melonie said...

So how was your birthday, girlie? How ya feeling? POST SOME UPDATES!!! ;-)

SAHMmy Says said...

Saw your comment on Workerette--my WFMW is on traveling with a baby with tips on what to pack in your bag for a daytrip. Has your little one arrived? Best of luck!